- Paying back the money borrowed from our schools;
- Making historic investments in education, from early childhood through college;
- Growing our economy and creating more jobs;
- Helping turn our budget deficit into a surplus
I also fought for our communities and delivered:
- $5 million in state bonding dollars for a new terminal at the Range Regional Airport, and additional funding for improved learning space at Hibbing Community College;
- Increased funding for our local nursing homes and long-term care givers;
- New refunds for property tax payers including more than 11,500 homeowners and nearly 14,000 renters in St. Louis and Itasca Counties.
We’ve made significant progress, but there is a lot more work to do to create good jobs and grow our economy. I respectfully ask for your support in the coming election so we can keep Minnesota moving forward.
Generations. Working Together.
Carly Melin for State Representative